Cereal Killers
Started by Gunsmith [2155255] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Better than milking almosnd titties
They only call it “Almond milk” because no one would buy it if they called it nut juice
There are a few of us in cereal killers who are still in it for the fight. If we are going down, we'll do it fighting to the very end.
I mean when the other teams team up and all have a few thousand points and you're floating at 0, what can you do but waste energy?
We have invested so much energy already, what's a little bit more so that we can fight to the end :)
:)
Is that finger photoshopped on there? It's too long and pointed the wrong direction...
Are both of them? That... kinda changes the picture a little.
Reminds me I'm due for a prostate examination!
The girls in the back would
I think it's real as all the other people in the picture seem to be doing it. I guess he just must have a lucky girlfriend...