Greetings,
Just curious does an annual subscription give me the same stuff as a donator pack does (in terms of 150E instead of 100E and new E every 10 minutes instead of 15)?
Cheers, Eagle Scream
Yes, same energy benefits as a donator pack, but as a subscriber you also get more points, and two special items at the start of each month.
Witch is a possibility of a book
Witch! Where? Which way did she go?
She went via floo powder to Diagon Alley
You won 500 points in today's subscriber draw! 2018/04/08 4:20:09 AM
Thats rare though there are a lot of subscribers obviously who are in the draw.
thx
Dam thats lucky
Do you need to do anything to participate in this draw, or does simply being a subscriber suffice?
Also, question 2: When do I get the special items if I started my subscription 2 days ago?
Appreciate some clarification please, thanks. :)
1. being a subscriber is suffice
2. beginning of every month on the 1st regardless when you joined. So, if you joined on 3rd October, you get your items on 1st Nov and every other 1st of every month
The difference between a month and a year subscription is just the price, so if you are worried on funds just do monthly as that is easier to absorb over a year than close to a years price in a month.
Not quite true. You also get more points for the single purchase. Plus a wee bit cheaper.
You get two months free with an annual subscription
The point remains the same, it is easier to absorb paying monthly vs paying yearly. I know that the inverse is less money, but it isn't always about the amount money; some people have cash flow issues. Anyone who owns a business or is in a position to pay business bills and employees should understand the point.
It's along the lines of what is easier to afford: $100 a day for a year plus other expenses, or $30,000 as a one time payment plus other expenses? Mind, the 30k payment is less than $100 a day for a year (36.5K), but that 30k in a lump sum is a large amount to just be able to deal with. Ultimately, you are paying up front and for some people, the lump sum is just hard to deal with for the time it would take "to catch up". In the case of the subscription though, you would have to be in an extremely bad situation to not be able to swing that once a year, but some people have bad luck.
Appreciate all the info everyone. Anyone know if I do the annual subscription whether I can cancel at any time (meaning I will not be charged for future years)? I assume this is the case but it is not clear...
Yes you can cancel, there is a cancel button in the donor house.
You could buy it then can the "sub" the very next day and you still have your 365 days worth and the blue X beside your name for 365, it just won't renew next year.
LOL
One is usually a book of some kind.
I wouldn't say "usually", I have gone 6 or 7 months without any books at all. But there is always a chance you will get a book each month.