Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Impossible mission

Started by Dion_ [2100315] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TheOverlord213 [1540953] ×1

Dion_ [2100315]

Good morning,

I'm wondering about a mission, I've had it for weeks, maybe even months, it's called Bonnie and Clyde on the Very Hard level. 

I have a habit of attacking targets before I accept a mission to check if I can take them and one of the targets 
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1540953#/
is impossible. His def is too high, every hit is 0 damage. 

This mission has been standing for so long, that I have more than tripled my attack since I got it, I have more merits on attacking, and even with a vicodin, still 0 damage.

Is er an option to get rid of this impossible mission without failing it?

Cheers!

Mentions: TheOverlord213 [1540953]

Panderp [2092768]

Don't think there's an option to get rid of missions. I've had targets I couldn't beat but never by that much. I'd recommend just doing a group attack cause I think that that halves defense to a limit. If that doesn't work, just stop wasting energy and decline the mission.
RatedR [72498]

you can decline the mission or let it time out.

but remember, that there are ways of increasing your chances to beat your ''impossible target''. group attack, boosters, vico, etc.