Can I quit the group which I am currently in?
Elimination
Started by Swasilan [1603899] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Can I quit the group which I am currently in?
No. not until the competition is over.
No why would you want to quit?
.
Trouble at mill?
Please do tell :)
Not very Romantic and Romantics it seems
How much did you pay for this account?
Just a troll...and probably also a multi! Outcast from Romantics...
Who said Romance was dead?!
Too Much Romance can Kill a relationship.... So sad.
You're utterly useless anyway.
Herculus? Is that you?
Click that little "lock" at the top right. You can quit that way.
Moved to Questions to remove clutter from GD.