If you could undo any changes made to Torn over the years, what would it be and why?
Even if you didn't mind the change of whatever it is you are thinking of , would you still prefer it to be what it was before?
Imo, I preferred the old bookies, only because it was a great storage option - but i'm not complaining, the new one has better mechanics.
For the older players, you guys know the old stuff back in the day, anything you wanna resurrect from back in those days?
Resurrect Dongs
they are back m8...
nah, but like, dong dongs. u know?
I wish you could still see how many times someone had been married (used to be on their profile). Not for any purpose other than being a nosy **** and finding it at times hilarious.
yeah but these dongs are more annoying than the last...
I wish some some forum/chat bans had never ended.
I wish stocks was never introduced, seeing as it's still broken. Or rather, I wish stocks had a fixed price and only fluctuated with +-10%.
I wish the banking limit was never introduced, or that the old fixed interest rates remained.
I guess mainly I wish new mechanics was thought through beforehand and not in hindsight.
But... That just makes sense. When has a decision been made by a company or developer made sense before doing countless updates to fix the one **** up.
Nothing. Chaos Reigns.
Edit: Sorry, forgot the obligatory #BringBackDogs
Being able to see fed jail was good!
Bring back Bookie 1.0.
Splitting NR into many sub forums and enforcing too many rules killed it. Why they graved mittens is beyond anyone’s understanding.
I'm curious as to why that was ever stopped. Just gives up something else to browse through and kill time.
#bringbackdogs2k18
Bookies should have never been a way to store money. There are countless other ways to hide your money.
1. Bank
2. Vault
3. Ghost Trades
4. Cayman Islands
5. Points
Changing the forums rules drastically then reversing the decision killed off a lot of participation
Peace
Forum moderation, no doubt
Basically, because fed jail was turning into a fun badge of honour, instead of punishment.
Un-nerf the Stock market. I liked free money.
Bring back voting on MMOPRHRGORG top 10 sites
those free 2 points were the highlight of my day [:tired:]