If I buy stock and receive benifit from it do I get double benifit if I own double the amount, ie if I get 10% reduction in programming does it become 20%if I have double and so on I have looked through but can't find anything on this
Stock splitting
Started by Beejesus [1818867] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
If I buy stock and receive benifit from it do I get double benifit if I own double the amount, ie if I get 10% reduction in programming does it become 20%if I have double and so on I have looked through but can't find anything on this
No doubling of benefits, sadly
Oh bugger I thought it was being to optimistic lol thanks for the answer I hoped someone would know
Honestly, I've never checked it. But I've seen it mentioned several times that you cant get more than one BB perk per stock. So I'm sure that's true
I can't seem to find a bloody thing on it lol just splitting and that's it
Did you check the tutorials and guides sections. Lots of stock guides that talk about it...
I just typed it into the search and looked through what came up maybe I should read every article until I find it lol if I do I shall get back with link so others can know too
https://tcbasic.com/stockmarket-and-rule-changes/
And here it is in tc community never even thought about looking there