Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DB error

Started by Corvidae [1879936] on in Bugs & Issues.

21 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Corvidae [1879936]

Constantly getting white screens and a screen that says only "DB error - please contact staff or fill a bug report" or 500 errors. 

I can't train or load most pages without refreshing many times, even then many things do not show up. I'm using Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
0ffline [1822187]

DB error - please contact staff or fill a bug report

DB error - please contact staff or fill a bug report

 

 

Mon 02:43:27 - 24/09/18

Connected to: Server: Php2



 


 

I assume this is site wide but fwiw #mealso
 


 
 
 
 
 











 
Jamin [1265909]

Same thing here. Also got a "you don't have access to this gym" message while trying to train before quickly being redirected back to DB error, despite having access to that gym for a very long time.
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

Being worked one. See existing thread:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16062160&b=0&a=0
CrashCoredump [1359983]

Getting the same: "DB error - please contact staff or fill a bug report"

 

I even got it while trying to access this forum post.

 

seems like this is on the Torn end, but for what it's works I'm on Firefox 61.0.2 (64-bit)
Fallenthrone [2149628]

DB error - please contact staff or fill a bug report

Error 500

I put 5M into a trade and its gone. it doesnt show in the trade and i got $0 in my wallet.