Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Politicians

Started by The_Pirate_King [2018680] on in General Discussion.

5 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Hamr [2027992]

Well, I guess you can't find that which doesn't exist.

If you're looking for a US Senator, I put it to you that you have the wrong name.
The_Pirate_King [2018680]

I thought he was some sorta folk to add in here, like I couldn't find him in the chronicles or any other plane trip except for this 1 plane trip. I saw his name on 1 of the plane trips tho I couldn't find him anywhere on Torn besides that one.... would've been cool if he was known a bit more... thanks Slade! :)