7 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Most-liked replies
Mauk[1494436]
· 2 likes · They're complaining about the 'error' message being written in broken English......... /shrug
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · So you're using the API with an invalid key, and receive a response saying it's an invalid key. What's the issue?
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · I believe the "16 char" reference can now be removed. So we could change it to very simply: "Incorrect key" and nothing more.
Devs please, I'm an inexperienced and too lazy of a programmer to handle this myself... I know English can be hard but my program is looking bad because of you. LITERALLY UNPROGRAMMABLE!!
I've had this happen before when trying to use curl from the command line and not properly escaping the string with single quotes (as opposed to double quotes or not using quotes).