Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 1

Started by Level1 [1986050] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 169 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Level1 [1986050]

Hi guys most of you have noticed I will be staying at level 1 throughout my time as I play torn 

I don't need donations 

I ask that you help me out with attack losses this will be apreiciated 
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

When I saw this thread I tried to find you on level 1 HoF from mobile with a headache but I think I went through like 300 names and couldn't even. So I have no idea what even is your rank within level 1s, and normally this is the type of thing I could know. O_o

On that note, there are way too many Test[random thing] accounts clogging up that HoF, poor level 1s trying to rank up lol. Still kind of funny though.
Blake [2159903]
Raccoons are in the family Procyonidae, along with ring-tails and coatis. The bear family and raccoon family are closely related. Red pandas (often called lesser pandas) are now put in the raccoon family.