Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App v0.2.3 issue

Started by Gavin1334 [2164392] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Gavin1334 [2164392]

Device: samsung SM-A300FU; Android 6.0.1;

Device: samsung SM-A300FU; Android 6.0.1;

Device: samsung SM-A300FU; Android 6.0.1;

Hi I had started a game of roulette for 1.5m and I got the match started and I got the 503 server unavailable pop up and I have been unable to access the casino ever since. it seems I have lost the 1.5m also as it has not been credited back to my funds. Is there any way of resolving this issue

Thanks