Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The robots man

Started by memelorde [2102592] on in Roleplay.

26 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

memelorde [2102592]

 I have some very pressing news...The robots have become self aware, I don't have long guys please help. They have kiiled my crew and I have barricaded the door but it won't last long. I need you guys to send me some important information to stop the robots from killing me. 

*Staff Edit*

How about we dont go into trying to compromise the security of the players
Ninivah [1950421]

I'd give you my number but Sophia already stole it from me. She uses it to buy wenches off of Amazon. I'm to afraid of her to ask how many of those things does she need.
LaSpectra [2126655]

im not sure if this would have been more pathetic if it was an attempt at being funny or an actual scam attempt either way it sucks