Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4 billion Balanced

Started by TrAsH_FiSh [692571] on in Achievements.

12 replies · 594 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
61
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

    Something I've been working on for some time now. Finally there!
  • Strength 1,015,585,906

    +0%

  • Defense 1,000,357,618

    +3%

  • Speed 1,000,193,145

    +6%

  • Dexterity 1,005,351,337

    +8%

  • Total 4,021,488,007
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

Well taken into account that when I first started playing there wasn't such easy ways to make money in torn, that I never bought my way into the game like some do, and the fact that I quite for 2 years. I really don't give a shit what others think. Players that joined the game after the implement of flower running have no idea how hard it was 10 years ago for a new player to make money.