Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

400 awards

Started by evanarmagast [512496] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
evanarmagast [512496]

I was hoping it would be for first place in elimination, but with the tokens from the event, I was able to purchase one from the token shop, making Supernova my 400th award.

this has been made easier by the weekly honor release, but it’s still a long time coming. Working towards awards is probably my favorite part of the game, so i’m pretty pleased with myself. Onto 500!
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

Damn, congrats! 400 awards seems like the spiciest of the award milestones.

I'm jealous, I've done the math and reaching 400 awards is gonna take me a lot of effort/time, no matter how much I hard I wish I could get there already!