Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn City Confessional

Started by TheFoolish [2165990] on in General Discussion.

59 replies · 925 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Kelsie [340367] ×1 CaptainDead [2158494] ×1

DUDE [1028023]

I love suckmygyspy

And redswan

And sky

And Kata

And lily 

And Rosetta 

And girlafraid

And Ishtar

And clemmy 

 

 
TheFoolish [2165990]

I myself must confess that I've been eating boxes of chocolates and bonbons in one sitting and that I charitably sell presents with bricks in them
KermodeBear [2011760]

I confess to posting altered screen shots to the forums, but only for the purpose of showing how easy it is to manipulate screen shots.
SinCitySinner [2116762]

the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater,  hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

 

oh.... I also post movie quotes in threads ;)