Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator status removed

Started by Fruitburst [2162092] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Fruitburst [2162092]

Hi,

I don't know where to post / who to talk to about this. So I'm unsure if this is the correct place.

I currently have a recurring monthly payment for Torn Sub but as of today It was removed ?

https://imgur.com/unYzMn8
Stewie [1494547]

Interesting.

I think it might be possible that there's either some kind of delay in the payment process, if your recurring date was today? Another possibility is it could have failed (and wasn't charged) and Chedburn might just need to cancel the pending process.

I'm sure a member of Staff can have it passed on to be looked at. :)

Edit: Looks like you have solved it yourself though I think...
Stewie [1494547]

Well, not really, because if you look at his screenshot - it appears he has been charged twice? If that is true, that extra should be refunded or something..

Although, he really shouldn't have attempted to re-do it himself. :/
Fruitburst [2162092]

Solved.

Even though the payment was preapproved it was still pending. Cancelled it.

Dont know why I didn't just check it in the first place... or why it didn't just go through.