I'm looking for a good company to start working for if anybody could help me that would be great I'm a sergeant in the military if that helps
New guy
Started by Cdizzle420 [2139465] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I'm looking for a good company to start working for if anybody could help me that would be great I'm a sergeant in the military if that helps
Mentions: Looking for Work? Post your Stats here
Left-handedness is less common than right-handedness. Left-handed people are more skillful with their left hands when performing tasks. Studies suggest that approximately 10% of the world population is left-handed. Mixed-handedness is the change of hand preference between tasks.