lol just lofl
Report all you like I ALWAYS play within the rules and always will
You had numerous chances you did not take any of them
How many times have this thread been made ? Last time dud was begging Torn citizens to stop me , this time its staff. If dud really wanted me to stop he would change his ways and that of his members.
I told the leader of this shite faction every time he or his members came at me I would bounty "other members" and that is exactly what I do.
So when the members send messages like this.....
huszardan: put some more bounties on me.
huszardan: i command it.
huszardan: you are my servant.
sharkeyfive: nope your faction gets them
kellyO :
mmm more bounties plss 2018-06-22 10:37:54 PM
kellyO :
yo sharkshit
i've grown to like your bounties please top em up 2018-09-27 10:22:40 PM
They act suprised when other members get bountied, then dud comes into the forums crying ( AGAIN )
There you go........ Now you can all discuss how bad I am , You can all have your opinions You can all do as you like.
Staff .....If im breaking any rules stick me in fed, theres a few ex TRT members I would like to re meet in there.
PS This is what happens when I stop placing bounties on him ......
The thread that was made because I DIDNT place bounties