Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Several Questions

Started by Taburisu [295365] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Taburisu [295365]

I have several questions here.

1. Is there a way to see items sent? Some kind of log, like money sent log or something like that?

2. Is the chain notifier for Torn App only work if I use the in-app browser? Cause I have it on, but I used regular browser. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm supposed to use the app's browser.

 

Thanks :)
Father [2131687]

https://www.torn.com/sendcash.php 

You can see last five cash transactions made by you from here. But there is no way for you to see the logs of items sent. You can see the total number of items sent in your Personal Statistics, but you can't see what you sent and to whom did you sent. Although if given a valid reason staff can help you there, I repeat a valid reason.

 

To use the chain notifier, If you are on PC or using Firefox on mobile, You can use some custom userscript or extension that may be available for this purpose. TornPlus which is available for both Chrome and Firefox, has a chain notifier.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16055491&b=0&a=0

 

That is the link to the forum thread of Tornplus Extension. If you are on Mobile you can install it on Firefox, but let me warn you Firefox on android is slow as a tortoise.

Mentions: TornPLUS Extension

Taburisu [295365]

I know abt the cash sent. It's just too bad there's no similar thing for items sent.

I'm 100% on mobile. Hence I use the mobile app. But I dislike the in-app browser. Lol

Thanks for the answers. :)