I suggest a new item Confetti be created that when used would show confetti falling on the target's screen for 5 minutes, item would stack so if multiple people throw confetti it will multiply the amount of time the confetti is shown on the screen.
Nice idea, but 5mins just sounds like a long time and there could be people annoying others by doing multiples on them. I'd suggest 1minute max or 30 seconds max for the confetti even 5 seconds would make sense. added benefits I Would say 500 happy
edit: this item would be a great alternative to send instead of Giftcards.
lol that does sound like fun! Evil, but fun [:hushed:] I doubt anything that impedes the game that much would be allowed in order to prevent abuse though. Game should remain playable, so maybe just an animated background?
Put like that 5 mins does sound long. 5 seconds might make a nice little "burst" of colour and would make more sense (wrt gravity and confetti not being floaty) but might be a little too short, could blink and miss half of it? 500 happy doesn't seem excessive to me.