Do you ever win PI in wheel of awesome or is it just troll?
Wheel of Awesome
Started by Levy [728050] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Do you ever win PI in wheel of awesome or is it just troll?
It's definitely possible, just very unlikely. Someone in my faction has won two.
I know someone who has won twice. So it happens, just not very often.
thats the only way to defeat Leslie.. and it's more like a defeat to Leslie if you can manage to get it in less than 500 spins, yo ho ho!... tho the wheel sometimes speeds up sooo fast to at the last moment of its spin or slows down in an exaggerating way, and the PI changes to the tokens... sooooo annoying lol, but yarrr a pirate's life ferrr me matey
Potion_Seller can teach you the trick to win one... for 100m...
I played the wheel for the merit then stopped. The 1M better put saving for a PI.
I hit it on my 2nd or third spin. It happens, just gotta be very lucky!
I won one. Kinda stopped spinning after that because I made a lot of profit on it. Strangely never won a donator pack though
I've won two DP's but nothing better. Still I've made like 70 mill profit from relatively few spins (don't know how many, total guess: ~15)