Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sharkeyfive vs TRT

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Graveyard.

236 replies · 2.28k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 237 / 237 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tadd [595049]

That's because you didn't try to bruise Komrade sharkeyfive's<3 fragile ego and are helping the Komrade<3 out. Thanks Obama! ^o^
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Helping me out ? how do you work that out ?

Surely it would be better for me to rent it out at max price and buy the xanaxx myself off the market or fetch them myself ? 

Surely you are not as stupid as you make yourself out to be?

 

28 xanax @ $752.283 each in Africa I could by them now at $842.990 so I saved 90.707 each one thats 2,539.796  in total. I could rent the PI out for lets say 6mill per week ? ish ? So I let them use the PI to save me 2 mill per week instead of making 6 mill per week. That helps me ? How ? 

I do it to help new guys not to make money
Tadd [595049]

Komrade sharkeyfive<3, you and Komrade Sam-Fisher<3 are clearly helping each other out. You need xanax and Komrade Sam-Fisher<3 needs a PI. You helped out when you rented out your PI for free and Komrade Sam-Fisher<3 helped you out for your drug run. Surely you are not as stupid as you make yourself out to be? Thanks Obama! ^o^
sharkeyfive [1151690]

you are a ass hat first class. I did it to help Sam out not myself, even someone that has to worship Obama every time you type ,can see im not gaining from this,Im losing out.

keep pushing 
DangerNoodle [1482301]

#ISurvivedSharkyfive.


Also, I feel this forum post is just inviting copycat bounty-ers to hit DudeDudes entire faction for the lols>_>

I'm far too cheap to do it myself, but I can't be the only one to think of it.
Dammaz_Kron [530505]

Ask CGM007 your would be hump buddy to join your faction, he is the third most bountied player in torn with an obvious hateboner for Sharkeyfive. I think both of you would make excellent lovers
Tadd [595049]

Not sure why you're now crying and upset about helping Komrade Sam-Fisher<3 out. You wanted xanax and appointed Komrade Sam-Fisher<3 as your drug pusher. If you didn't like the deal or if you think you're losing out, then perhaps you should not have arranged such a deal? Thanks Obama! ;-;
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

Are you honestly that dumb? He isn't just talking about himself being bountied, he also talks about his faction members being bountied because they're mostly new players. It literally says in the thread's title, ''Sharkeyfive vs TRT''.

And you should be the last person talking about ''terrorizing'' when it comes to bounties, lmao, which reminds me:

Are you sure you wish to place 10 bounties of $1,000,000 on Mlkey [1915577]?

THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.

Now go cry to your people at PT-Family just like all your other crybaby faction members.

Mentions: Mlkey [1915577]

sharkeyfive [1151690]

cretin Im not saying I did not like the deal Im saying I did it to help someone. That might be alien to you but I do this because it helps others.As for crying ? Im not Im trying to point out to you someting you cant grasp
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Ok to clear a few things up....
I see in this thread, DUDE [1028023] Sharkeyfive is my friend now ,then I see my chat box and dude saying ....
DUDE: I have decided we are going to be friends now. And I was wrong and all the bounties are deserved
DUDE: Apologies for tbrag
DUDE: The latest thread
DUDE: .
DUDE: Yep well deserved bounties for sure

So Dude has decided we are going to be friends now. Just like Dude decided to harass me all this time. Like Dude decided its ok for his faction members to harass me. Like Dude decided he was not going to take all the chances I have given him.Like Dude decided to bounty me last time I stopped his bounties. Like Dude decided he is not going to edit out all the shit he has put in the forums about me.
Well Im here to say I HAVE DECIDED thanks but no thanks we are not holding hands and singing kumbaya. I have decided to decline his offer of friendship. I have decided its my way or no way. I made an offer months ago and Im sticking with it. Dude either edits his posts about me or he takes what ever I do. He can make as many threads as he likes about it He can cry to who ever he likes to. He can kick and scream all he likes but this is my final offer,take it or leave it.
I am stating this openly in the forums so no one can ever say he was not warned.
IF ANY MEMBER OF TRT COMES AT ME ON ANY PLATFORM I WILL HIT BACK IN ANYWAY I CAN. THAT INCLUDES PUTTING AS MANY BOUNTIES AS I LIKE ON ANY PLAYER IN TRT , THAT INCLUDES NEW GUYS OR OLD GUYS. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY ABUSE BY MAIL BY MESSAGE BOX OR IN THE FORUMS.

Mentions: DUDE [1028023]

Nova [1570883]

Just bounty me.  Pick on someone who isn't a level 40 and see what happens.  You are nothing but a bender.
Tadd [595049]

Komrade sharkeyfive<3 if you're doing it to help Komrade Sam-Fisher<3 then why are you complaining about "losing out"? Clearly you cannot grasp what helping out is. Thanks Obama! ;-;