Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by Bo0 [316527] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Muthannnaa [2150016] ×1

Bo0 [316527]

Good evening

Can Muthannnaa [2150016] be added to my referrals list. I gave him my code but he forgot to use it =(.

Kind regards

Mentions: Muthannnaa [2150016]

Muthannnaa [2150016]

Yeah I didn't realise I needed to use it until I got someone to use my referral code. 

 

Can confirm Bo0 referred me... he's my cuz :)