I've read about travelling and selling flowers but why do people buy them for so much money? What do they do with them? Am I missing something?
Flowers
Started by Scruffyshow [2157894] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I've read about travelling and selling flowers but why do people buy them for so much money? What do they do with them? Am I missing something?
They use their bachelors degree to trade them in for points.
Because you can exchange a full set of flowers for 10 points at the museum. Valued at about 530k
There is a history education course. Once you complete it, a museum will unlock. Here we can trade a flower set (All flowers from other countries) for 10 points. Thus they are very popular as points sell really fast and can make you a ton of money.
same with plushies
So basically people get about a 20k profit for buying plushies with the museum, you get the museum by completing the history education, it's basically free money.