I have taken some of the computer courses (https://prnt.sc/l29923) and I was able to program viruses for a while. I can't anymore. It's telling me I need to take the course. (https://prnt.sc/l298n5) I have tried this on two computers and two browsers. (Chrome and Firefox)
Unable to Program Virus
Started by LadyTryHard [2011382] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I have taken some of the computer courses (https://prnt.sc/l29923) and I was able to program viruses for a while. I can't anymore. It's telling me I need to take the course. (https://prnt.sc/l298n5) I have tried this on two computers and two browsers. (Chrome and Firefox)
maybe a dumb question, but have you actually tried clicking it, and if so, what happens? It has that message of what course is required whether you meet the criteria or not.
Wow... I feel like an *******. I clicked it and it worked. It's been a while since I have done viruses and I was looking for an activate button. My bad.... I'm a dumb.
Glad I could help lol