I had my fun it can die now
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I had my fun it can die now
Horrid idea, you're now likely to spend half your life savings on revives and meds
Peace
Another begging thread.
Someone call dunmugmeh
1) Dont beg in GD
2) Dont beg
3) Just dont beg
Best of luck for your PI though.
Its ok Ducky if you can do it I can too
Call me ducky once more, see what happens
Peace
Little ducky.
Good luck highly doubt you will get cash more likely people will bounty you because nobody likes a beggar.
Torn a video game? Since when all I see is text and shit
At this point I see that actually better yet I forsaw it but still cancer be fun cuz thats what the GDs are lol
go fund yourself
Im sorry you dont like being called Ducky...how is Qauckers is that one better
Don't push your luck, gents
Peace
Nice South Park reference lol.
I like Qauckers it suits your "lavish personality"
Whatever happened to earning shit yourself? Is begging a regular occurrence in this game?
I feel bad for encouraging OP to make a thread in GD to ask this.. Be nice you kunts
And now it dies lol Just wanted some reactions I actually asked in global if it was a bad Idea before I did it
Do you really need to ask if begging for handouts is a good idea?
graved per op request