Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription gift bug

Started by SHIR123321 [2080313] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

SHIR123321 [2080313]

I have used dp and had free premium days from inviting players, so I have my subscription + days from invites 

I got items from dp and from players invited but only received 75 points each time for the subscription (without gifts)

http://prntscr.com/l2o4ro 

didn't get any msg or any additional items