37 replies · 742 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
MikePence[2029670]
· 14 likes · Sending money to you is not "helping" Torn because it just makes more beggars
No_yolo_plz[1889385]
· 9 likes · Lol this is so poor of an attempt at a social experiment and for the record, we DO help newbies. We give advice, we post on the tutorial and guides forums, we dont give money to people just because they …
Anyone wanna GIVE me 500m, the casino is rigged and took all my money, all i ask is for 500m or any donations that can help me get to 500m even $1. Im tryna prove that not all torn citizens are selfish and that they help another in a time of need.
Can I get the money instead? I promise that any money I get won't be used in the casino :p
On a serious note, don't do the casino unless you're willing to lose the money. Pretty much all the games against the casino is in their favor meaning your expected winnings is negative.
Wow nobody wants to help lol no wonder noobs dont post in forums that much getting called a begging thread hahahahaha thats funny (sarcasm btw) this is the problem with people in torn no one wants to help another player, how does torn expect to grow if no one wants to help lol it doesnt matter about the 500m who cares!? It can be easily earned, i just wanted to see what type of people are in torn lol.
Lol this is so poor of an attempt at a social experiment and for the record, we DO help newbies. We give advice, we post on the tutorial and guides forums, we dont give money to people just because they ask for it. Here is a famous quote we probably have all heard before.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
If you dont understand that then unfortunately i wont be able to send you any dollar amount, if you do understand then... heh XD
If you give me 500m I will invest it wisely instead of being a moron and wasting it away. I will also not post a whining thread hoping people feel sorry for my stupidity.
I find the game much funnier when I need to achieve most things with my own hands. I do care about Your gameplay fun, random OP, so I won`t spoil it by giving You cash :)