Recently bought my 2nd GRN BB, they dont payout often but it was available at face price so I bought a 2nd BB. However, the 2nd BB does not say that I am receiving a benefit from the block. Does this mean should the BB pay out i will only receive the benefit from one of the blocks?
Multiple Stock BB payout question
Started by JoeyDoughnuts77 [2108730] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Recently bought my 2nd GRN BB, they dont payout often but it was available at face price so I bought a 2nd BB. However, the 2nd BB does not say that I am receiving a benefit from the block. Does this mean should the BB pay out i will only receive the benefit from one of the blocks?
You can only get 1 benefit from each stock type. So owning a 2nd BB won't work :)
You can always send an extra BB to a trusted friend, but hope they do not scam you. With your NW I would not even bother with GRN BB at all though.
yeah I was just curious how it worked, i bought the 2nd bb as an investment rather than something to hold on on to due to the scarcity and some shares being released into the system and was just curious if I had 2 BBs and it paid out if I would receive twice the payouts. Kinda cool it does not pay out twice cause that could be OP on certain blocks.
ty all for replying
I would buy 10 WSSB to instantly finish all edus
.
.