I often buy and sell large quantities of junky weapons/armor. It's very time-consuming, and I usually don't care about the stats for these cheap items. I've been thinking that something like you have in your item page, where they're stacked by default but you can click to unstack would be super helpful in a number of places:
1) Selling to the store - I think this is very reasonable. If I'm selling 100 of something back to Big Al's I'd really rather not click on each one.
2) Listing in bazaar - it would be nice if, when you're listing a bunch of weapons at the same price, to be able to do it all at once, or click to unstack them to view the stats, like the current default. It would also be helpful to be able to move a bunch at once on the manage page.
3) Trading and item sends - It would be nice if you could add a bunch at once.
4) Buying in bazaar - it would also be cool if you could stack/unstack weapons listed for a given price in the buyers' view, although I know those who list one thing for more in the middle of a bunch of cheap ones wouldn’t like this. Maybe just make stacking an option for bazaar owners? Another point for this is that the current all-unstacked system makes the bazaars of those who sell a lot of weapons really, really long and hard to navigate. If you only wanted to look at Armalites at a certain price-point, this would make it easier than scrolling forever to find what you're looking for in a bazaar that stocks a lot of them.
Not sure how well I explained that, but using part of Golub's bazaar as an example just because he's the first weapon trader I thought of, here's what it looked like at the time of writing:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here's kind of what I'm imagining, except obviously not mocked up terribly in Paint:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And then if you clicked on the first one:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I think ideally you would be able to also sort them by highest/lowest stats when doing all of this as well, to make stuff like selling your worst items and listing your best items easier. For instance, you go to Big Al’s, you unstack your baseball bats, you sort them by accuracy ascending, restack, you type in sell 50, and the system sells your 50 least accurate bats. Or, you could go to someone’s bazaar, unstack the DBKs they listed for 1.2m, and sort by damage so you don’t have to look at each one individually. Or at least, it’d be very helpful to be able to sort in your item page so you don’t have to scroll through and find the best-stat items manually.