This master piece of a game is amazing going around mugging people or working on your own company. Well even getting married. If I could see one more thing getting added to this beautiful game I would like to see some pets....
Pets?
Started by Kurbee [2138733] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
This master piece of a game is amazing going around mugging people or working on your own company. Well even getting married. If I could see one more thing getting added to this beautiful game I would like to see some pets....
we already had dogs which could fight
ched removed em
bring dogs back
I wants cats.
And im deadly serious about that.
Feed your kitty cat everyday (spending play money) in the return for higher happy!
No
#Dongs2.0
Seems like the old dogs made torn lag/ bug a lot that is why they got removed, i would love to have some even if only as a collectible /misc. item but that we will only see in the future