Where do I sell items like CD's or Jackets for cash?
Items
Started by Caige [1981837] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
It's best to sell them to other players that collect these items. You can do so via the item market (found in the city) although you'll have to pay a listing fee, alternatively you could find a buyer in the …
Mentioned in this thread
Juna_Warrior [2107568] ×1
Where do I sell items like CD's or Jackets for cash?
It's best to sell them to other players that collect these items. You can do so via the item market (found in the city) although you'll have to pay a listing fee, alternatively you could find a buyer in the trading post section of the forums.
Later down the line you can purchase a bazaar for 250 points, although this is a ways off if your selling low value items. You can also sell to the system (city shops), but you won't get as much.
I wd refer you to Juna_Warrior https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2107568#/
I traded with him when I started, very decent trader.
Mentions: Juna_Warrior [2107568]