Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for some help

Started by ForgeAmbience [2156104] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

ForgeAmbience [2156104]

Hey I'm just wondering why I can't go on to the city on the app it keeps giving me 500 error but when I go on my pc it's fine every think works but my friend got no problem on his app when he's playing is there any way to fix it? 
Tadd [595049]

The Torn website is riddled with bugs, can only imagine the endless amount of bugs in the app. It's a great thing Komrade Chedburnpenguin<3 is focused on Torn's spiffing aesthetics rather than the mechanics and the functionality though! Thanks Obama! ;-;
LDP [1580562]

Due to the lack of response, I am closing the report.

Please post back if you experience any further issues.