Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Special gyms

Started by Caedes [2100412] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Caedes [2100412]

Hi everyone, 

I’ve just unlocked Balboas gym. I know there is a certain stat ratio that allows you to gain more stats, I think by utilising two special gyms, can anyone point me in the right direction?

While we’re at it, any opinions on dex v def would be great too.

Thanks
FALCON [2014817]

Jail would be better for def than str. But the jail gym is a waste. Happy jumps will quickly put you past the benefit of using crims gym.