I have tried several browsers and devices, cleared cache etc, when I go in to equip an item, it will let me click the positive button, but will not process. Any thoughts? I tried to attach a photo, that doesn't seem to be working either.
Equipping Items
Started by SymbioticKitten [2155063] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I have tried several browsers and devices, cleared cache etc, when I go in to equip an item, it will let me click the positive button, but will not process. Any thoughts? I tried to attach a photo, that doesn't seem to be working either.
Update, equipping items is fixed now.
Report closed.