This isn't a bug so much as an issue, where for some dumb reason when I complete a mission I have to go back into the tab and click complete. The game updates the challenges in real time, so I would think once completed you should be able to have it automatically go through or atleast not time out because you didn't click the button.
Mission complete tabs
Started by Jer- [101613] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
This isn't a bug so much as an issue, where for some dumb reason when I complete a mission I have to go back into the tab and click complete. The game updates the challenges in real time, so I would think once completed you should be able to have it automatically go through or atleast not time out because you didn't click the button.
That's the way it's always been, so I think that if you want to change it you'll have to go to the Suggestions forum.
yup 100 likes and then you can post a report about it