Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suggestion: Add territory war reports to API

Started by Maurn [918738] on in API Development.

4 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Maurn [918738]

Hi

We would like to make competitions in our faction, with rewards scaling based on how active people have been in territorial wars. Detailed info can be found on the faction news page in the war report, but I have not been able to locate this data anywhere in the API. Please consider adding war report info to the API, in particular the points, joins and clears of each participating player.
Maurn [918738]

Yes, and I would like to access that report through the API so I don't have to input the numbers manually.