Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to attack

Started by DarkTinman [2011421] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
DarkTinman [2011421]

Hello,

I'm having an issue attacking any players within torn. I tried choosing different people whoever no matter who I target I get the error that I screenshotted in this post.

I tried multiple browsers and private browsing with the same issues.

[image: imgur.com]
DarkTinman [2011421]

I tried and it didn't work previously. I tried again today on a different computer/browser and it looks like it worked finally.

Thank you!