Lately I have been having problems where my Torn City app won't load. Now the website on my phone is being slow. Is anyone else dealing with issues.
App Problems
Started by janielson [2166469] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Chedburn [1] ×1
Lately I have been having problems where my Torn City app won't load. Now the website on my phone is being slow. Is anyone else dealing with issues.
A few people are getting some random lag atm, hopefully will be resolved soon.
As per Ched:
Chedburn: No DDoS attacks, it's a service outage, likely socket updates. Appears to just be crimes atm - but doing a crime locks up the session on other pages
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
I can't usee tooooo
The lag is real.
but this app is beta verion right?
I couldn't use the app for a couple of days until I updated it to the latest version. Make sure it's updated and try again.
The app seems to be working great now