My title has been listed as Coward for well over 1.5 years. I used to escape a lot of battles and I am assuming that is why I was given the title Coward. I never attempt to escape battles anymore and it has been well long enough that I should have been deemed something else.
Anyone know why I might still have the title of Coward or how long it takes for these titles to change?
Each individual title is based upon a certain stat, for example, as you have figured out already, 'Coward' is tied to the stat of escapes. The way that titles work, is that you are assigned a title based upon your 'best' stat ranking which has a corresponding title assigned to it. Let's assume you are ranked #1000 in Torn for escapes. Your title will not change until you improve another stat to rank #999, assuming of course it has a title attached to it.
It's because your ranking for escaping is higher than your rankings for other things.
If you are #500 in HoF for escaping and #600 for times traveled or something then you will have the title coward instead of tourist.
I assume not many people escape so it will be hard to change your title, although you only have 62 escapes so it really depends on how many people have escaped more than 62 times
Until the merit hunters go for their 1K you will forever be a coward.
If you want to be a merchant, I was easily able to get that title by winning about 10 auctions when I had about 60 escapes.
I've since given up on titles though lol.
In a similar vein to the above, egotist is also pretty easy to get.. just spam $1 bounties on somebody - preferably someone who gets hosped a lot and doesn't have larger ones
I'm forever titled Coward, you'll never catch me muahaha!
Samaritan is also simple to Get, just spam someone with 1500+ soaps, one at a time.
Just pay for defends you will get Antagonist in no time
I have the same problem here. But i have 653 escapes. Any ideas on how to change it the fastest way?