They would have to change how all temps work.
SPD vs DEX
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
They would have to change how all temps work.
Just gonna continue talking irrelevant nonsense then. OK.
No the problem is that JohnRossEwing shouldnt be able to hit Gullis in the first place
Lol xD
When burning damage was applied, it showed the turn as a hit when it was a miss. It's being fixed and will be live on Tuesday I expect.
Thought as much. Cheers.
Any chance of those tables for the low SPD:DEX ratio? D:
A miss or a hit for zero doesnt really make much difference, does it?
It doesn't make a difference in this case, no, but they are critically different. What if he had the strength to actually do some damage? He would win the fight even though the fighting formula dictates he should not be able to.
Speed vs Dex still seems a bit buggy. I just received an attack in which the attackers Dex was 1.61B compared to my 500m speed, but under the effect of a flash bang reducing it by 90% I should've effectively had 50mill ish speed for the duration of the attack. I managed to land 7/13 hits under flash bang effects which was effectively 50m SPD vs 1.6B Dex which seems extremely against the odds. Please note I did not use a dex reducing temp on defence.
Attack log?
Are you basing this off raw stats or effective stats? Account for education / weapon accuracy (+ weapon xp / mastery)?
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=1aa1ad1954c9f4f00bb8a0758f1e4186
I can't speak for the attacker but I was under xanax and had +16% with an effective spd of 580m, 1/10 merit upgrade on piercing, maxed weapon mastery and all attacking based educations completed. But even with that considers I feel landing 54% of hits against over 1.6 billion dex while flash banged is highly improbable.
Perhaps improbable but possible for sure..DBKs are very accurate weapons, and accuracy significantly impacts your effective speed.
Although this is why the improved tables I want would come in handy :(
The thing though is 1.6 billion / 50 million =32. By the *bad* table that should be lower than 11% accuracy at the very least.
Can accuracy truly make enough of a difference to offset the table that much? If so, it is more op than I had thought (and I thought accuracy was powerful to start with)
Edit: For clarity
Yes I'm aware of that. Yes, accuracy has an astounding effect on speed effectiveness. In my experience just using a Gold AK vs Armalite I became practically immune to smoke grenades (75% reduction) when fighting the same targets.
Even if we work with below 11%, it's still not impossible to hit that many times, just improbable as stated.