The script has been pulled out by myself
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
DeKleineKobini [2114440] ×1
Does the script use more than the last vault transactions seen to calculate the value of each, or only the "visible"?
Ty ty ty ty ty Ty
Is it compatible with the vault extention script?
Lmao, might have been nice to disclose you're sending and storing the vault balance in Itsi Bitsi's server.
edit: to clarify, this could be legit or it could be notifying someone the second you do a transaction.
Forgot to mention it's also making a non-api request (without user action whatsoever), making it illegal. Oh, Mafia, c'mon..
ouch.. you guys dont understand my code unfortunately before asking me.. and dont make deeper investigation before fed me.. ..
well.. thanks for ya... who are tried to judging me..
Hope this questioning in fed clarify your question thats you worries :
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Im not sure... never tried to use that script..
sorry
only for the visible
as long you frequently visit your vault, it can keep track for the last 10 transactions..
dont let your spouse did more than 10 transaction and you miss one of their transaction, then you lose your track to keep your both balance and you must to reset your own balance to keep it tracking..
That was my bad. Your script does not make non-api requests, I'm sorry for not looking deeper into it.
On the other hand, you have to realize you have released multiple illegal scripts before which do make direct non-api requests, and this one does still store private vault statements in your server... I still shouldn't have let that cloud my reading of the code.
I just edited my main post to told them it will be stored in my server...
just like my project below that I keep few faction leader's API in my server..
[image: images.webestools.com]
Why cant the data be stored locally ?
The problem is that not only we have to trust you, we have to trust the entire Torn community since that data is effectively public after using the script.
I guess that isn't that big of a deal if you only have a $1,378,633 balance, though. ;)
Because some (or most I guess) people, like me, use multiple devices.
just like what DeKleineKobini said..
I use my laptop, desktop pc and office pc to open torn..
I made it.. because Im tired to keep my excel sheet is up to date to track our balance.. :(
so Im done with the script ..
Mentions: DeKleineKobini [2114440]
I personally made it for me..
but I think there are peoples got same problem like me that tired to keep excel sheet up to date manually..
if trust is an issue, then dont ever use the script ..
my principle is easy. Do not holding cash more than 5 seconds..
as long vault is a safe place to keep your money, what are you worried for?
any company special can hack your vault ? or any update we can mug and stole your money from vault?
if you worried about someone looking your recent transaction and trying to quickly mug you, then my advise is dont hold money more than 5 seconds, or better don't use it if you tried to point your finger by using this script.
I'm glad to few others that trust me on my other script, tools and project..
And yes... its matter if you have $578,000,000 in vault to use this script, though.. ;)
p/s : if you guys have your own way to keep tracking your vault balance and better way than this, please stick to your own way
Lmao. Look, I was pointing out the blatant hidden implications using this script has -- something a regular player would not know. I even said the problem is not trusting you, but making the data public.
It's fine you made it for yourself. You already know those implications. People coming here don't.
That's all there was to it. Both before and after I pointed this out, it's still people's choice to use it or not. At least now they can choose it knowingly.
But the fact that you're now trying to compare a limited game mechanic with wide open vault snapshots is... intriguing. I mean, sure, anyone could clone my house keys easily. If I went to a locksmith and they decided to give unlimited copies of my keys to anyone anonymously, I'd probably like to know that. One of those vault reveals is definitely not like the other.
It's great that you're not trying to convince people to use this instead of whatever they already do. I didn't imply you were trying to.
"Don't hold money for more than 5 seconds" is great advice no matter what.
no problem with that, I just made a vault Key for the next update..
so people dont simply query and looking someone else balance.
Can your spouse use the script as well without screwing up the values?
yes.. of course..