Edit: graving thread
About this thread
Posts archived: 125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 125
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KermodeBear [2011760]
· 29 likes ·
> It's no secret, the forums have degenerated into a boring > assortment of whiny threads in the last several months. But apparently we don't have enough, so here's another one... - Claire [1971751]
· 28 likes ·
I think we have a new shitposter. - YEAR_ZERO [108862]
· 17 likes ·
TL/DR - are you applying for membership in TRT with this thread?
Mentioned in this thread
Edit: graving thread
> It's no secret, the forums have degenerated into a boring
> assortment of whiny threads in the last several months.
But apparently we don't have enough, so here's another one...
I think we have a new shitposter.
It's funny how the speech started with 'I' and somehow managed to end with 'we'.
My name is legion, For we are many
TL;DR but I think I get the gist of it.
Have you tried a laxative?
TL/DR - are you applying for membership in TRT with this thread?
Indeed we are...as are the enemy.
Good shall overcome, as it must...
Never heard of you
Send Bob and Vagene pics pls and maybe PI
Same and wow what a roast
Creeps are just as bad as JFA...You don't want us to take notice of you. Fair warning.
Here's some cheese to go with your whine:
[image: cdn1.medicalnewstoday.com]
Now we can have a party.
Never heard of you either noob
It seems to me like the forums are end game content, once you've pissed off everyone and are hosp'd 24/7 it's all that's left
The forums are what drives this game, not where we are put out to pasture...
Rest easy little noob...we will return them to their former glory.
You may not know the name, but I assure you you know of my works...
Another JFA thread? Yawn
Can't go 10 minutes actually...their bounties and trash talking ensure that my thoughts are not far from them.
I will do my part to always ensure my name is fresh on their minds as well.
So we've been blaming dogs doing coils on the football fields when all the time it was YOU?