Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Samaritan question

Started by koron [2138785] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 319 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

koron [2138785] ×1

koron [2138785]

How to get it? It says: A player who has sent lots of items.

Can I just send a few thousand trash items to one player or do I have to send stuff to lots of different players? Can I send it to inactives?

I heard it's the easiest rank to get for when you don't want to be a Loser. Do you know of any other ranks that are easy to obtain?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

You can just send loads of items to whomever if you really want it. It's easy cause you can just send a few thousand bricks without being limited by anything like energy / nerve / cooldowns.

Other than that I suppose stuff like socialite / intimidator / antagonist are also pretty easy, though the latter two might be a bit expensive.
TealJade [1737229]

If you send multiple items at once it only counts as one item. So you can send say 1000 bricks but your "items sent" stat will say +1. 
weirdybeardy [2146631]

I'm pretty sure it goes based off how many sends you do, so sending it all at once won't work, you'll have to send them one by one. To build up your sends. 8)
koron [2138785]

I sent 2000 jackets in bulk to some different players and 100 Lollopops individually. Let's see what happens.

I got a few messages telling me it's based on the Items Sent statistic along with many "thank yous" :)
Dexter [1381769]

I've been trying to get rid of Samaritan title for a while, iRC giveaway days might might have caused this title to stick.
koron [2138785]

Update

Instead of Samaritan, I got the Merchant rank from buying 2000 jackets lol. I'd say that's the easiest rank.
porkscrew [2090183]

I attained the Samaritan rank using this 100% effective method:

Push my luck with Crimes

Go to Jail

Get bailed/busted out

Send my hero a Big Box of Chocolates

Repeat

Be stuck with 30 NNB indefinitely

[:dizzy:]
Triplicant [2037705]

I send red roses to people talking in global every once in a while to sustain my samaritan rank. But yes, send items one at a time.