49 replies · 1.2k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 4 likes · Wait, you're telling me there are people who attack this weenie and don't win?
I am on mobile a lot due to school, so it is far easier for me to keep track of all escapes if you MAIL me, as checking pages upon pages of events is pretty slow on mobile.
If I have missed any payment at any point, also MAIL ME about it so that I can pay you, I can be slower on mobile.