Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Jeapardy bug

Started by ChunkyChunk [2111223] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
ChunkyChunk [2111223]

Ola,

Any idea how I can finish the 'double jeapardy' from Duke mission? I just put a bounty on someone succesfully (also completed that part of the mission). Then I attack the same person as instructed and win. However, I can't seem to complete the mission. Does anyone have the same issue? How do I complete the mission?