Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Comic Book!!

Started by IIIlusionist [253384] on in Fun & Games.

12 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

IIIlusionist [253384]

Hello citizens of Torn!

A while back I made a comic for my faction and I stumbled across it again recently. Which gave me the idea to edit it a little and open it up to the whole of Torn to have some fun. 

The game is this:

1) I have posted a comic strip below to start the Torn Comic Book story.

2) Any other player can make a comic strip that contiues the story

3) Once another player has continued the srory, another player continues the story from where the latest comic strip ended

4) and thats pretty much it!

RULES

* NO trying to end the story 

* Size = 650x200 (clicky) 

* Can use any software you like,,,paint, photoshop....anything goes

* Comic strip must be Torn related

* The same person can not post two comic strips one after the other. ie once a player has posted a comic they must wait for atleast one other player to post a comic strip before they can post again

* First to post their comic strip is the one that continues the story

* Can post as many comic strips as you like....just not consecutively

 

Just for funs

If you like someones comic send them something nice

 

Templates

two panel template

three panel template

 

Any questions then drop me a mail!

 

Let the story begin!
Daisy3 [730750]

I love the idea! The only drawback I see is by the time someone finishes their strip, someone else might have posted an entirely different idea.
IIIlusionist [253384]

I thought of this too. Hence first one that is posted is gets priority..

And it is just fun so no harm in people posting ones even if late...still be cool to see