This is a RAFFLE where you can get DPs if you are lucky.
How to Enter: 1. Buy Empty Boxes @ $1,050,000 sold by me in my Bazar.
Just msg in this thread once you buy one to register your entry
2. If you are lucky you will get a DP. I will be uploading the purchase events, each purchase is an entry.
3. After 50 boxes are sold 2 random winners will be chosen by random players or staff.
How can you know its NOT A SCAM ?
1. I think my Friends/Enemies ratio explains it all.
2. I will be uploading the purchase events if you forget to, You can ask the buyers what they got.
Why am I doing this?
1. I have some extra items that I don't need anymore.
2. And, Why not? as this brings up a thrill game
AND STRICTLY ONLY ONE EMPTY PARCEL PER PERSON NOT MORE( Even if you buy two it will be counted as one only)