Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Captcha Page... Thing?

Started by soap [2097482] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
soap [2097482]

Ever since this morning I've been getting this page:

[image: i.imgur.com]

I've never seen this before, until day, and it's quite frustrating. I could be playing and every couple of minutes this will happen and it wont go away until I complete the captcha. Please help.
RatedR [72498]
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.