Stuck in Notification and Settings.
Device: HUAWEI T1 7.0; Android 4.4.2; App version 0.2.4;
i am not entirely sure what you mean?
I just downloaded the app, after logging in, there's something like this "the first official app has finally arrived! *something something* thanks, and enjoy!!". After you click 'continue', it will bring you to notifications and settings, you can also see here the information like app version, device, and android version, also the buttons 'report bug' and 'clear cache', at the bottom 'back to torn' and 'logout'.
When I click 'back to torn' there's nothing happens. It's the same for 'report bug', 'clear cache', and 'logout'.
That's why it's "stuck in notifications and settings".
Also, when it's stuck in "notifications and settings", then close the app and open it again, after the 'TORN' opening, what will appear first is "notifications and settings" and getting stuck there.
If you 'clear data' on my tablet settings, it will start again from "logging in" to "getting stuck in notifications and settings" again
Also having this exact same issue.
Following downloading the app onto a new phone I'm loading onto and getting 'stuck' in the settings and notifications screen with none of the inputs appearing to actually be doing anything.
Device: Sony D5303; Android 4.4.2; App version 0.2.4;
Hello
The issue is already reported:
www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16061691&b=0&a=0 I reproduced this issue on the different versions of the app and reported to the related developer, but he is on vacation right now
I will update you in a thread, which I share with you in this message
And I'll close this issue
Thanks
Mentions:
Android app v0.2.3 issue